went to blizzart’s last saturday and they were playing this film on a projector. i’ll just have to go next saturday too, you know, just to see what film they play.
You may call this off topic, but then again, that’s the beauty of tumblr. This is like the food guide. What the food guide would be if the gov’t wasn’t being pulled in different directs by people from say, pharmaceutical companies. This list actually makes things easier, once you get the hang of it. When it comes down to it, it’s just WHOLE FOOD.
- Don’t eat commercially processed foods such as cookies, cakes, crackers, TV dinners, soft drinks, packaged sauce mixes, etc.
- Avoid all refined sweeteners such as sugar, dextrose, glucose and high fructose corn syrup.
- Avoid white flour, white flour products and white rice.Avoid all hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated fats and oils.
- Avoid all vegetable oils made from soy, corn, safflower, canola or cottonseed.
- Do not use polyunsaturated oils for cooking, sauteing or baking.
- Avoid fried foods.
- Do not practice veganism; animal products provide vital nutrients not found in plant foods.
- Avoid products containing protein powders.
- Avoid pasteurized milk; do not consume lowfat milk, skim milk, powdered milk or imitation milk products.
- Avoid battery-produced eggs and factory-farmed meats.
- Avoid highly processed luncheon meats and sausage containing MSG and other additives.
- Avoid rancid and improperly prepared seeds, nuts and grains found in granolas, quick rise breads and extruded breakfast cereals, as they block mineral absorption and cause intestinal distress.
- Avoid canned, sprayed, waxed, bioengineered or irradiated fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid artificial food additives, especially MSG, hydrolyzed vegetable protein and aspartame, which are neurotoxins. Most soups, sauce and broth mixes and commercial condiments contain MSG, even if not so labeled.
- Avoid caffeine-containing beverages such as coffee, tea and soft drinks. Avoid chocolate.
- Avoid aluminum-containing foods such as commercial salt, baking powder and antacids. Do not use aluminum cookware or aluminum-containing deodorants.
- Do not drink fluoridated water.
- Avoid synthetic vitamins and foods containing them.
- Do not drink distilled liquors.
- Do not use a microwave oven.
Braids live. Had always been meaning to go, so last night was I was pretty full of joyyyy at that realization. The venue, Cabaret du Mile End is also a really nice comfortable and spacey location.
Stuck at home with tonsillitis x2 on Halloween weekend. Don’t mind actually, since I’m watching the Bicycle Thief and making buckwheat muffins, which is clearly more fun fun.
today i put weezer on my ipod. why it wasnt there before, i dont know!! i’d love to go to a summer festival and see them, a.k.a osheaga.
went winter boot shopping today. mile end kicks is sweet. the owner wants to put up a sign that says “no sorels”, i agree with him. though i’m sure they are a very comfortable boot and all…
Sunday Morning - The Velvet Underground and Nico.
dip-dying my hair? im going insane. of course that will not be done. this will be though.
i can be cruella de montreal for halloween.
Xavier QUEBECOIS Dolan.
Saw these guys in Montreal almost a year exactly now - I’d go again!
makesmewannadanceonthebeach2. EURO POP, BOATS, HAIR GEL, DESIGNER SHADES & SUN.
major lazer - keep it going louder
wicked show at la sala rossa. the good company just made it eve better.